Please observe the following policies that have been developed to minimize health risks while at church
Before Attending Service:
- If fever or flu-like symptoms exist, or if you don’t feel well, please stay home and seek medical attention.
- Those attending should not exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in substantial contact with anyone confirmed with COVID in the past 5 days. Symptoms include 1.) Cough, or, 2.) Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing. They also include two or more of the following: 1.) fever, 2.) chills, 3.) shaking with chills, 4.) muscle pain, 5.) head-ache, 6.) sore throat, or, 7.) recent loss of taste or smell. See CDC guidelines at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.
- If underlying medical conditions exist, seek medical attention prior to attending service. The following conditions may put a person at higher risk to contract COVID-19 or other virus: age over 65, individuals with conditions such as but not limited to asthma, HIV, diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease and/or cancer.
- Refrain from eating or drinking before service (unless medically necessary) to minimize use of the restrooms.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds with hot water and soap. See CDC guidelines at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.
- Please feel free to maintain proper social distancing if you feel it necessary to protect yourself and your family
- Hand sanitizer is available on the tables at the rear of the sanctuary and at the Sanctuary entrance. In addition to these precautions, please try to avoid unnecessarily touching surfaces.
- We will not pass offering plates to collect your tithes and offerings during the service. Rather, please place your offerings in the designated plates on the tables at the rear of the Sanctuary or give by using the online giving option on our website.
- Air conditioning will be used to circulate the air during the service. Doors will be open allowing fresh air to come in.
- On Communion Sundays, we will provide communion elements on the tables at the front of the Sanctuary. Please obtain your elements so that we can share together at the appropriate time.
- Please feel free to mix and mingle after service during our fellowship time
- We ask that you respect anyone that chooses to wear a mask for protection that feel is needed
- The nature of this pandemic makes this situation fluid. Please stay updated with changes or protocols through the news broadcasts or by visiting the Church Website.
Thank you for honoring these policies while at church.